Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 15




We painted Lindsey and Katie's rooms three years ago and Lindsey's been asking for a pink stripe ever since. We finally painted it this week! Then she painted some of her accessories with the left-over paint. Pretty cool, huh?
On Wednesday, our nephew, Matt LeRoy, Connie's son-in-law, was in town for his job. He came over for supper and arrived just in time for our tornado sirens sounding! Fun! They blasted for two-and-a-half hours!! We took our supper to the basement and ate at our ping-pong table. Then we watched a DVD down there. The all-clear was given around 10:00 PM. Pretty scary! It's the same storm that hit the Little Sioux Boyscout camp in Iowa. We were pretty lucky. So, after this and the tornado scare in Tulsa, we're ready for tornado season to be over! :)

3 comments:

Mom and Dad Berning said...

I really like your room Lindsey. You didn't tell us about that when we were talking to you. Enjoy it!

Colwich Bernings said...

The room looks really cool! Nice and bright! We are in a thunderstorm warning again tonight--I think it is going to last all summer!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Aubrey is just going to LOVE that room! I'll have her look, when I can drag her out of bed. Summer is all about sleeping in, right?